For nearly 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers for possible licensing. Our exclusive DAVISON® Inventing Method is responsible for more products in the stores than anyone else in this industry. Founder George Davison has spent his entire career creating our method that helps inventors and idea people turn their ideas into products at an affordable price. Davison will build your product idea into a working prototype or product sample that we can then present to a corporation.
Quick facts about Davison and our process:
- Davison is based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world who want to invent new products.
- Davison Products have sold in over 1,200 stores & online retailers.
- Davison designs products for both individuals and corporate clients.
- Davison has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
- Davison’s services include product/patent research, prototype development, packaging design and licensing representation.
- Security of your idea is our top priority and we will not speak to you specifically about your idea until you complete our Idea Security Agreement.
Davison & Inventionland have a highly skilled team of 250 employees, and our team of licensing personnel presents new product ideas to corporations on an ongoing basis. At Davison, we can’t guarantee that an invention will be licensed by a corporation, but we do believe that if you’re going to pursue a new product idea, you should do it with experience behind you. Our company has that experience.